2012年3月10日星期六

TVI Express A Get Rich Quick Scheme

Travel Ventures International (TVI) are based in Heathrow, London, UK (apparently).They started up in January 2009 and what drew me to take a look at this opportunity was the incredible income claims being made by distributors. I spent a good hour or so looking through their opportunity presentation website but one question kept nagging me...'What product am I selling if I join up?' Whenever I get this question pop up in my mind I always get a red sign flashing in my brain that says 'PONZI'.Even after some more digging around I was none the wiser. The only 'product' I could find was a holiday voucher for 5 nights in a hotel which you get when you sign up (which costs $250) and the assurance of 'good deals' on travel & holidays as and when they become availableMy biggest issue with this company is that they are not clear on what it is that they are actually selling.How Ulysse Nardin does anyone make any money with TVI Express?A distributor will make their money from getting others to sign up and pay the $250. To get your first payment of $500 ($250 of it is an e-voucher) you must enter the 'travel board' and 'cycle' your way to the top. This is a rotating matrix system. Your next goal is Oris then to earn a reward payment of $10,000. You do this on the next level which is the "Express Board". Again you cycle your way to the highest level of the matrix and then the process is repeated. To join TVI there is a onetime only payment of $250. In order to qualify for the bonus payment you need to sponsor just 2 people.Why is it possible to get such large rewards from sponsoring only 2 people? It's because of the massive volume of signups happening right now from folks hoping to become rich overnight and paying in their $250 and for the time that this is going on, there will be a constant shifting of the matrix as people are pushed to the top and pop out with ten thousand bucks. They then re-enter the matrix and can apparently keep doing it over and over again.It's inevitable that this type Chopard Watches of scheme will boom & bust. Being no products as such (other than the 'hope' of wealth) then the minute folks stop joining and paying $250, so the matrix will cease to rotate and its game over. Because standard companies that operate on an MLM business model sell tangible products, people still profit after saturation occurs.So is TVI a rip off?Well when looking at an MLM company to join I always look at the products and if they provide REAL value to the end user. Also I think about if the product would sell on its own if there wasn't the enticement of an MLM comp plan attached to it. The company TVI fails on all counts for me.Is this an opportunity you should sign up withWell the compensation plan looks extremely impressive. I would suggest you don't try and recruit your friends into this or anyone that respects you as a person, business or personal. Beware, I have read in many different places online that payments are not guaranteed to be in cash, but rather in the form of a voucher that will get you a good deal on a holiday or some travel Audemars Piguet deal.

没有评论:

发表评论